Rationale and Objectives
Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global trend in artificial intelligence-based publications in radiology from 2000 to 2018.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2019; 213: 1204-1206https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.19.21346
- Deep learning: a primer for radiologists.Radiographics. 2017; 37: 2113-2131https://doi.org/10.1148/rg.2017170077
- Current applications and future impact of machine learning in radiology.Radiology. 2018; 288: 318-328https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2018171820
Dreyer, KJ, Wald C, Allen Jr. B, et al. AI Central. American College of Radiology Data Science Institute. Available at: https://aicentral.acrdsi.org/. Accessed December 1, 2021.
- Integrating artificial intelligence into the clinical practice of radiology: challenges and recommendations.Eur Radiol. 2020; 30: 3576-3584https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-020-06672-5
- Artificial intelligence is making a pitch to transform radiology. will it pay off for hospitals?.Stat Health Tech. 2021; (Published online: 2 Dec)
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning: opportunities for radiologists in training.J Am Coll Radiol. 2018; 15: 1320-1321https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2018.05.024
- A roadmap for foundational research on artificial intelligence in medical imaging: from the 2018 NIH/RSNA/ACR/The Academy workshop.Radiology. 2019; 291: 781-791https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2019190613
- The need for a machine learning curriculum for radiologists.J Am Coll Radiol. 2019; 16: 740-742https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2018.10.008
- Convolutional neural networks for radiologic images: a radiologist's guide.Radiology. 2019; 290: 590-606https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.2018180547
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning in radiology education is ready for prime time.J Am Coll Radiol. 2020; 17: 1705-1707https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2020.04.022
- What should radiology residency and fellowship training in artificial intelligence include? a trainee's perspective – radiology in training.Radiology. 2021; (Published online: 9 Mar)https://doi.org/10.1148/radiol.20212044060
- Artificial intelligence in radiology education: a longitudinal approach.Acad Radiol. 2022; 29: 788-790https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.08.022
- AI for doctors – a course to educate medical professionals in artificial intelligence for medical imaging.Healthcare. 2021; 9: 1278https://doi.org/10.3390/healthcare9101278
- An international survey on AI in radiology in 1041 radiologists and radiology residents part 1: fear of replacement, knowledge, and attitude.Eur Radiol. 2021; 31: 7058-7066https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-021-07781-5
- Attitudes toward artificial intelligence among radiologists, IT specialists, and industry.Acad Radiol. 2021; 28: 834-840https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2020.04.011
- Less than half of radiology departments surveyed offer AI-related education initiatives.Radiol Business. 2022; (Published online: January 12)
- Preparing radiologists to lead in the era of artificial intelligence: designing and implementing a focused data science pathway for senior radiology residents.Radiol: Artificial Intelligence. 2020; (Published online: 4 Nov)https://doi.org/10.1148/ryai.2020200057
- AI-RADS: an artificial intelligence curriculum for residents.Acad Radiol. 2021; 28: 1810-1816https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2020.09.017
- A Conference-Friendly, Hands-on Introduction to Deep Learning for Radiology Trainees.Journal of Digital Imaging. 2021; 34: 1026-1033https://doi.org/10.1007/s10278-021-00492-9
- A new normal in radiology resident education: lessons learned from the COVID -19 pandemic.RadioGraphics. 2021; 41 (Published online: 3 May 2021)https://doi.org/10.1148/rg.2021210030
- To engage or not to engage: a new era for medical student education in radiology.RadioGraphics. 2020; 40 (Published online: 2 Nov 2020)https://doi.org/10.1148/rg.2020200002
RSNA AI Certificate Program. Radiological Society of North America. Available at: https://www.rsna.org/ai-certificate. Accessed 11 April 2022.
- Canadian association of radiologists white paper on ethical and legal issues related to artificial intelligence in radiology.Can Assoc Radiol J. 2019; 70: 107-118https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carj.2019.03.001
- Ethical considerations in artificial intelligence.Eur J Radiol. 2020; 122108768https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejrad.2019.108768
- AI ethics groups are repeating one of society's classic mistakes.MIT Technology Rev. 2020; (Published September 14. Available at)