Rationale and objectives
Materials and methods
Abbreviations:AUC (Area Under (the receiver operating characteristics) Curve), CEA (Carcinoma Embryonic Antigen), CECT (Contrast Enhanced CT), CPS (Combined Positive Score), GC (Gastric Cancer), GLM (Generalized Linear Model), HNSCC (Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma), ICC (Inter-class Correlation Coefficients), IHC (Immunohistochemistry), IncMSE (Increase in Mean Square Error), IncNP (Increase in Node Purity), MLP (Multilayer Perceptron), NSCLC (Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer), PD-1 (Programmed Cell Death 1), PD-L1 (Programmed Death Ligand 1), VOI (Volume of Interest), Radiomics feature types (), FOC (First order statistics), GLCM (Gray level co-occurrence matrix), GLDM (Gray level dependence matrix), GLRLM (Gray level run length matrix), GLSZM (Gray level size zone matrix), SB (Shape-Based)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Gastric cancer.The Lancet. 2020; 396: 635-648
- Current treatment and recent progress in gastric cancer.CA Cancer J Clin. 2021; 71: 264-279
- Global Cancer Statistics 2020: GLOBOCAN Estimates of Incidence and Mortality Worldwide for 36 Cancers in 185 Countries.CA Cancer J Clin. 2021; 71: 209-249
- Cancer statistics, 2022.CA Cancer J Clin. 2022; 72: 7-33
- SnapShot: Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors.Cancer Cell. 2017; 31 (-848.e1): 848
- The New Era of Immunotherapy in Gastric Cancer.Cancers (Basel). 2022; 14
- First-line nivolumab plus chemotherapy versus chemotherapy alone for advanced gastric, gastro-oesophageal junction, and oesophageal adenocarcinoma (CheckMate 649): a randomised, open-label, phase 3 trial.The Lancet. 2021; 398: 27-40
- Nivolumab plus chemotherapy or ipilimumab in gastro-oesophageal cancer.Nature. 2022; 603: 942-948
- Nivolumab plus chemotherapy versus placebo plus chemotherapy in patients with HER2-negative, untreated, unresectable advanced or recurrent gastric or gastro-oesophageal junction cancer (ATTRACTION-4): a randomised, multicentre, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial.Lancet Oncol. 2022; 23: 234-247
FDA Approves First Immunotherapy for Initial Treatment of Gastric Cancer:https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-immunotherapy-initial-treatment-gastric-cancer.
ONO Receives Approval of Opdivo® (nivolumab) for Expanded Use for Two Indications in Japan | ONO CORPORATE. https://www.ono-pharma.com/news/20211125.html.
Center for Drug Evaluation, NMPA. https://www.cde.org.cn/main/xxgk/listpage/9f9c74c73e0f8f56a8bfbc646055026d.
- Current status of immune checkpoint inhibitors for gastric cancer.Gastric Cancer. 2020; 23: 565-578
- Safety and Efficacy of Pembrolizumab Monotherapy in Patients With Previously Treated Advanced Gastric and Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer: Phase 2 Clinical KEYNOTE-059 Trial.JAMA Oncol. 2018; 4e180013
- Efficacy and Safety of Pembrolizumab or Pembrolizumab Plus Chemotherapy vs Chemotherapy Alone for Patients With First-line, Advanced Gastric Cancer: The KEYNOTE-062 Phase 3 Randomized Clinical Trial.JAMA Oncol. 2020; 6: 1571-1580
- Quantitative Assessment of the Heterogeneity of PD-L1 Expression in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.JAMA Oncol. 2016; 2: 46-54
- A Pilot Study of Baseline Spatial Genomic Heterogeneity in Primary Gastric Cancers Using Multi-Region Endoscopic Sampling.Front Oncol. 2020; 10: 225
- Radiomics: the bridge between medical imaging and personalized medicine.Nat Rev Clin Oncol. 2017; 14: 749-762
- Deep learning with convolutional neural network in radiology.Jpn J Radiol. 2018; 36: 257-272
- Radiomics Study for Predicting the Expression of PD-L1 and Tumor Mutation Burden in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Based on CT Images and Clinicopathological Features.Front Oncol. 2021; 11620246
- Evaluation of PD-L1 Expression Level in Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer by (18)F-FDG PET/CT Radiomics and Clinicopathological Characteristics.Front Oncol. 2021; 11789014
- Regulation and Function of the PD-L1 Checkpoint.Immunity. 2018; 48: 434-452
- Elements of cancer immunity and the cancer-immune set point.Nature. 2017; 541: 321-330
- Coinhibitory Pathways in Immunotherapy for Cancer.Annu Rev Immunol. 2016; 34: 539-573
- Safety and tumor responses with lambrolizumab (anti-PD-1) in melanoma.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 134-144
- Pembrolizumab versus Chemotherapy for PD-L1-Positive Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 1823-1833
- Nivolumab in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma (CheckMate 040): an open-label, non-comparative, phase 1/2 dose escalation and expansion trial.Lancet. 2017; 389: 2492-2502
- The "digital biopsy" in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): a pilot study to predict the PD-L1 status from radiomics features of [18F]FDG PET/CT.Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging. 2022;
- A computed tomography-based radiomics signature for predicting expression of programmed death ligand 1 in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.Eur Radiol. 2022;
- Gastric Cancer, Version 2.2022, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2022; 20: 167-192
- CT-Based Hand-crafted Radiomic Signatures Can Predict PD-L1 Expression Levels in Non-small Cell Lung Cancer: a Two-Center Study.J Digit Imaging. 2021; 34: 1073-1085
- A CT-based radiomics nomogram for prediction of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 status in patients with gastric cancer.Chin J Cancer Res. 2020; 32: 62-71