Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Inaugural pan-canadian RADGames: results from a successful approach to radiology education for medical students.Acad Radiol. 2022; S1076-6332 (Epub ahead of print. PMID: 35995693): 00378https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2022.07.005
- Hidden curriculum and the demographic stoicism that keeps women and minorities away from radiology: a mixed-methods study of medical students.J Am Coll Radiol. 2022; S1546-1440 (Epub ahead of print. PMID: 35792165): 00445-00448https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2022.04.011
- Breaking the stereotype: interventions aimed at changing medical student misperceptions of radiology and increasing the female match rate.Acad Radiol. 2022; 29 (Epub 2020 Feb 10. PMID: 32057616): S27-S33https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2020.01.021
- Preclinical medical student training in radiology: the effect of early exposure.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2007; 188 (PMID: 17179333): W9-14https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.05.2139
- The long-term impact of preclinical education on medical students' opinions about radiology.Acad Radiol. 2008; 15: 1331-1339https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2008.03.015. PMID: 18790406
- Radiological clerkships as a critical curriculum component in radiology education.Eur J Radiol. 2011; 78 (Epub 2010 Sep 16. PMID: 20846804): 342-348https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejrad.2010.08.024
- A follow-up longitudinal survey on a cohort of undergraduate medical students' attitudes towards radiology.Ann Acad Med Singap. 2015; 44 (PMID: 25703495): 29-31
- Medical students' adoption and evaluation of a completely digital general practice clerkship - cross-sectional survey and cohort comparison with face-to-face teaching.Med Educ Online. 2022; 27 (PMID: 35107417; PMCID: PMC8812779b)2028334https://doi.org/10.1080/10872981.2022.2028334
- We're not sure we like it but we still want more: trainee and faculty perceptions of remote learning during the COVID-19 pandemic.Acad Psychiatry. 2021; 45 (Epub 2021 Feb 17. PMID: 33594628; PMCID: PMC7886428): 598-602https://doi.org/10.1007/s40596-021-01403-4
Tanaka KS, Ramachandran R. Perceptions of a remote learning pathology elective for advanced clinical medical students. Acad Pathol 2021 23;8:23742895211006846. doi: 10.1177/23742895211006846. PMID: 33997274; PMCID: PMC8072139.
- Trainee and attending perspectives on remote radiology readouts in the era of the COVID-19 pandemic.Acad Radiol. 2020; 27 (Epub 2020 May 23. PMID: 32507612; PMCID: PMC7245278): 1147-1153https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2020.05.019
- Diagnostic and interventional radiology case volume and education in the age of pandemics: impact analysis and potential future directions.Acad Radiol. 2020; 27 (Epub 2020 Jul 21. PMID: 32703647; PMCID: PMC7372272): 1481-1488https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2020.07.014
- Medical student engagement and educational value of a remote clinical radiology learning environment: creation of virtual read-out sessions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.Acad Radiol. 2021; 28 (Epub 2020 Oct 23. PMID: 33268209): 112-118https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2020.09.011
- Innovation born in isolation: rapid transformation of an in-person medical student radiology elective to a remote learning experience during the COVID-19 pandemic.Acad Radiol. 2020; 27 (Epub 2020 Jun 18. PMID: 32565164; PMCID: PMC7302778): 1285-1290https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2020.06.001
- The design and preliminary experience with a virtual diversity visiting student acting internship in radiology for underrepresented minority medical students.Acad Radiol. 2022; 29 (Epub 2021 Mar 25. PMID: 33773896): 598-608https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.02.021
- The case for gamification in radiology education.Acad Radiol. 2021; 28 (PMID: 34311928): 1181-1182https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.02.012
- Gamification in radiology training module developed during the society for imaging informatics in medicine annual meeting hackathon.J Digit Imaging. 2022; 35 (Epub 2022 Feb 15. PMID: 35166970; PMCID: PMC9156580): 714-722https://doi.org/10.1007/s10278-022-00603-0
https://www.aamc.org/data-reports/interactive-data/eras-statistics-data, Accessed 10/24/2022.