Abbreviations:ABR (American Board of Radiology)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Inaugural Pan-Canadian RADGames: results from a successful approach to radiology education for medical students.Acad Radiol. 2022; S1076-6332: 00378https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2022.07.005
- The case for gamification in radiology education.Acad Radiol. 2021; 28: 1181-1182https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.02.012
- Gamification in radiology training module developed during the society for imaging informatics in medicine annual meeting hackathon.J Digit Imaging. 2022; 35: 714-722https://doi.org/10.1007/s10278-022-00603-0
- RSNA diagnosis live: a novel web-based audience response tool to promote evidence-based learning.Radiographics. 2017; 37: 1111-1118https://doi.org/10.1148/rg.2017160107
- Utilizing audience response to foster evidence-based learning in a pilot study: does it really work?.Cureus. 2018; 10: e3799https://doi.org/10.7759/cureus.3799
- Evaluating the knowledge acquisition of lower limb anatomy among medical students during the post-acute COVID-19 era.Clin Anat. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1002/ca.23944
Schultz K, Klein M, Sucharew H, et al. The impact of a gamified curriculum using kahoot! on musculoskeletal knowledge and skill acquisition among pediatric residents. Acad Pediatr 2022:S1876-2859(22)63–68. doi: 10.1016/j.acap.2022.02.003.
- Enhancing virtual mentoring experience using web-based tools for real-time collaborative writing.Acad Radiol. 2022;