Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The impact of emerging technologies on residency selection by medical students in 2017 and 2021, with a focus on diagnostic radiology.Acad Radiol. 2022;
- Medical student perspectives on the impact of artificial intelligence on the practice of medicine.Curr Probl Diagn Radiol. 2021; 50: 614-619
- A history of the shift toward full computerization of medicine.J Oncol Pract. 2005; 1: 54-56
- Perceptions of US medical students on artificial intelligence in medicine: mixed methods survey study.JMIR Med Educ. 2022; 8: e38325
- Current practical experience with artificial intelligence in clinical radiology: a survey of the European Society of Radiology.Insights Imaging. 2022; 13: 107
- Artificial intelligence in radiology: 100 commercially available products and their scientific evidence.Eur Radiol. 2021; 31: 3797-3804
- Assessing radiology research on artificial intelligence: a brief guide for authors, reviewers, and readers-from the radiology editorial board.Radiology. 2020; 294: 487-489
- Mitigating Bias in radiology machine learning: 1. Data Handling.Radiol Artif Intell. 2022; 4e210290