Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radiology education in the 21st century: threats and opportunities.J Am Coll of Radiol. 2019; 16: 1482-1487https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2017.12.002
- Challenges facing radiology educators.J Am Coll Radiol. 2005; 2: 681-687https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2005.03.008
- Delivery of a urology online course using moodle versus didactic lectures methods.Int J Med Inform. 2015; 84: 149-154
- An assessment of the feasibility and effectiveness of an e-learning module in delivering a curriculum in radiation protection to undergraduate medical students.J Am Coll Radiol. 2012; 9: 203-209https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2011.09.014
- Khan Academy as supplemental instruction: A controlled study of a computer-based mathematics intervention.Int Rev Res in Open and Dist Learn. 2017; 18: 1-11
Barman N. An evaluation of the effectiveness of the Khan Academy videos for teaching mathematics at Menzi High School. Independent Study Project Collection; 2013. Available at: https://digitalcollections.sit.edu/isp_collection/1501.
- The integration of an anatomy massive open online course (MOOC) into a medical anatomy curriculum.Anat Sci Educ. 2017; 10: 53-67https://doi.org/10.1002/ase.1625
- Core curriculum online lecture series in musculoskeletal imaging: initial results.Skeletal Radiol. 2020; 49: 125-128https://doi.org/10.1007/s00256-019-03265-2
- Resident experiences with virtual radiology learning during the pandemic.Acad Radiol. 2021; 28: 704-710https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2021.02.006
- Virtual read-out: radiology education for the 21st centry during the COVID-19 pandemic.Acad Radiol. 2020; 27: 872-881https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2020.04.028
- Virtual radiology readouts after the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic.AJR. 2021; 217: 765-766https://doi.org/10.2214/AJR.21.25607
- Lesson learned from the effects of COVID-19 on the training and education workflow of radiology residents – A time for reflection: perspectives of residency program directors and residents in Canada.Can Assoc of Radiol J. 2021; 72: 637-644
- Flipped classroom improves student learning in health professions education: a meta-analysis.BMC Medical Education. 2018; 18: 38-50https://doi.org/10.1186/s12909-018-1144-z
- Flipping the classroom: an alternative approach to radiology resident education.Acad Radiol. 2020; 27: 882-884https://doi.org/10.1016/j.acra.2019.08.013
- Adapting web-based instruction to residents’ knowledge improves learning efficiency.J Gen Intern Med. 2008; 23: 985-990https://doi.org/10.1007/s11606-008-0541-0
- Educational scholarship and technology: resources for a changing undergraduate medical education curriculum.Psychiatr Q. 2017; 88: 249-261https://doi.org/10.1007/s11126-016-9474-7
- Do online students perform as well as lecture students?.J of Eng Educ. 2001; 90: 131-136https://doi.org/10.1002/j.2168-9830.2001