Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Quantitative imaging of body fat distribution in the era of deep learning.Acad Radiol. 2021; 28: 1488-1490
- State-of the art review article. atherosclerosis affecting fat: what can we learn by imaging perivascular adipose tissue? PMID: 30952610.J Cardiovasc Comput Tomogr. 2019; 13: 288-296
You H, Zhang R, Yang B, et al. Performance of radiomics models based on coronary computed tomography angiography in predicting the risk of major adverse cardiovascular events within 3 years: a comparison between the pericoronary adipose tissue model and the epicardial adipose tissue model. Acad Radiol
- Coronary atherosclerosis is associated with macrophage polarization in epicardial adipose tissue.J Am Coll Cardio. 2011; 58: 248-255
- Natural history of patients with ischemia and non-obstructive coronary artery disease: the CIAO-ISHEMIA study.Circulation. 2021; 144: 1008-1023
- Dynamic coronary CT angiography-estimated coronary flow in non-obstructive, plque-free coronary arteries: association with dyslipidemia and diabetes.Int J Cardiol Heart Vasc. 2022; 42101098