Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Academic Radiology
- The ACR intersociety committee: history, activities, and membership.JACR. 2013; 10: 341-344
Available at:https://www.census.gov/library/stories/2021/04/who-are-our-health-care-workers.html, Accessed January 30, 2023.
Available at:https://www.cms.gov/research-statistics-data-and-systems/statistics-trends-and-reports/nationalhealthexpenddata/nationalhealthaccountshistorical #:∼:text=The%20data% 20are%20presented%20by,spending% 20accounted%20for%2018.3%20percent. Accessed January 31, 2023.
- Scenario planning approach to adapting in the COVID Era.Acad Radiol. 2023; 4 (in press)
- Scenario planning.J Am Coll Radiol. 2011; 8: 175-179
- Work-life experience in an academic radiology department : food for thought.Acad Radiol. 2023; 4 (in press)
- Work from home in academic radiology departments: advantages, disadvantages and strategies for the future.Acad Radiol. 2023; 4 (in press)
- Burnout at home.Acad Radiol. 2021; 28: 593-594
- Radiology training program lessons learned during the Covid-19 pandemic.Acad Radiol. 2023; 4 (in press)
- Value Proposition of the radiology professional society meeting.Acad Radiol. 2023; 4 (in press)
- Virtual interviewing for radiology residency pluses, minuses, and a review of the literature.Acad Radiol. 2023; 4 (in press)
- Challenges developing a virtual residency core lecture series.Acad Radiol. 2023; 4 (in press)
- Coopetition" in practice: regional collaborations in radiology resident education.Acad Radiol. 2023; 4 (in press)
- Decarbonizing the U.S. health sector-a call to action.NEJM. 2021; 385: 2117-2119
- Radiology environmental impact: what is known and how can we improve?.Acad Radiol. 2023; 4 (in press)
- Institutional strategies to maintain and grow imaging research initiatives during the COVID-19 pandemic.Acad Radiol. 2023; 4 (in press)
- Specialty society support for multicenter research in artificial intelligence.Acad Radiol. 2023; 4 (in press)
- Federated learning with research prototypes: application to multi-center MRI-based detection of prostate cancer with diverse histopathology.Acad Radiol. 2023; 4 (in press)
- The roots of structural racism in the united states and their manifestations during the COVID-10 pandemic.Acad Radiol. 2021; 28: 893-902
- Change management strategies towards dismantling systemic barriers in radiology.Acad Radiol. 2023; 4 (in press)