Dear Dr. Dunnick and Editors,—I am so pleased with the response to our manuscript on medical student perceptions of radiology by Drs. Forero, Veloza, Marquez, and Bedoay (
- Forero PA
- Veloza MJ
- Marquez S
- et al.
It is all about perspective: students' opinion about radiology.
Acad Radiol. 2022; (In press)
2). One of the primary goals of this line of investigation is to raise awareness and encourage dialogue among interested parties. I want to thank Dr. Forero and colleagues for continuing the dialogue and I would like to expand upon two specific points they raised.
- Grimm LJ
- Fish LJ
- Carrico CW
- et al.
Radiology stereotypes, application barriers, and hospital integration: a mixed-methods study of medical student perceptions of radiology.
Acad Radiol. 2022; 29: 1108-1115
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Academic Radiology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- It is all about perspective: students' opinion about radiology.Acad Radiol. 2022; (In press)
- Radiology stereotypes, application barriers, and hospital integration: a mixed-methods study of medical student perceptions of radiology.Acad Radiol. 2022; 29: 1108-1115
- Differential motivations for pursuing diagnostic radiology by gender: implications for residency recruitment.Acad Radiol. 2017; 24: 1312-1317
- Choosing a specialty in medicine: female medical students and radiology.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2007; 188: 897-900
Published online: April 10, 2023
Accepted: March 14, 2023
Received: March 14, 2023
© 2023 The Association of University Radiologists. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.