Rationale and Objectives
Materials and Methods
Abbreviations:IQR (Interquartile range)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Academic Radiology
- Industry payments to physicians and prescribing of brand-name drugs.JAMA Intern Med. 2016; 176: 1123
- Physician payments from industry are associated with greater medicare part D prescribing costs.PLoS One. 2016; 11e0155474
- Industry and evidence-based medicine: believable or conflicted? A systematic review of the surgical literature.Can J Surg. 2011; 54: 321-326
Open Payments. Available at: 〈https://openpaymentsdata.cms.gov/〉, 2022. Accessed date December 1, 2022.
- Non-research-related physician-industry relationships of radiologists in the United States.J Am Coll Radiol. 2015; 12: 1142-1150
- Nonresearch industry payments to radiologists: characteristics and associations with regional medical imaging utilization.J Am Coll Radiol. 2017; 14: 418-425
- The Physician Payment Sunshine Act: evaluating industrial payments in radiology.Acad Radiol. 2019; 26: 86-92
- Association between physician characteristics and payments from industry in 2015-2017: observational study.BMJ Open. 2019; 9e031010
ACR Fact Sheet. Available at: 〈https://www.acr.org/About-ACR/Fact-Sheet〉, 2022. Accessed date December 1, 2022.
Active Physicians by Sex and Specialty, 2019. Available at: 〈https://www.aamc.org/data-reports/workforce/interactive-data/active-physicians-sex-and-specialty-2019〉, 2022. Accessed date December 1, 2022.
- Trends in industry payments to physicians in the first 6 years after graduate medical training.JAMA Netw Open. 2022; 5e2237574
- Comparison of industry payments to physicians and advanced practice clinicians.JAMA. 2022; 328: 2452-2455
- Academic technology transfer and radiology: a strong partnership for the future.Acad Radiol. 2007; 14: 1289-1295
- Health care industry payments to editorial board members of imaging-related journals.Radiology. 2022; 303: 399-403
- Payments by industry to residency program directors in the United States: a cross-sectional study.Acad Med. 2022; 97: 278-285
- Gender disparity in industry relationships with academic interventional radiology physicians.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2020; 215: 494-501
Open Payments. Available at: 〈https://openpaymentsdata.cms.gov/summary〉. Accessed April 16, 2023.