Rationale and Objectives
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation of osteoid osteoma.Radiology. 1995; 197: 451-454
- Treatment of liver metastases with percutaneous ultrasound guided radiofrequency electrocautery.Radiology. 1994; 193 (abstr) ([suppl]): S179
- Percutaneous radiofrequency electrocautery of hepatic metastases.Euro Radiol. 1995; 5 (abstr) ([suppl]): S161
- Preliminary experience with MR-guided thermal ablation of brain tumors.Am J Neuroradiol. 1995; 16: 39-48
- Percutaneous ultrasound-guided radiofrequency electrocautery ablation of prostate tissue in dogs.Acad Radiol. 1995; 2: 61-65
- Radiofrequency tissue ablation in the lung: a safe, minimally invasive procedure.Acad Radiol. 1995; 2: 776-784
- Hepatic ablation with use of radiofrequency electrocautery in the animal model.J Interven Radiol. 1992; 3: 291-297
- Tissue ablation with radiofrequency: effect of probe size, gauge, duration, and temperature on lesion volume.Acad Radiol. 1995; 2: 399-404
- Controlled thermal injury of bone: report of a percutaneous technique using radiofrequency electrode and generator.Invest Radiol. 1989; 24: 888-892
- Thermal lesions induced by 480 KHz localized current field in guinea pig and pig liver.Tumori. 1990; 76: 54-57
- Tissue ablation with radiofrequency using multiprobe arrays.Acad Radiol. 1995; 2: 670-674